Friday, October 31, 2008

Splish splash

We have a rule at our house that the toilet lid goes down (why else would they have them if they are not meant to be used?).  I always try to clean toilets without little, pretrained kids around. So I've never had a problem with little splashers.
This morning as Mason was getting dressed Emma was in the bathroom with him.  I was in the kitchen & heard him yelling for me.  When I got to the bathroom there was Emma splashing in the yellow water having a great time.  Mason was not sure what to do.  I was just grossed out.  What a great way to start Halloween!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great Halloween pictures Julie. We miss your cute family.

Honestly, the pee in the toilet thing has to happen at least once with each child or I don't think they could fully progress in life. Yuck? Why oh why?

Jenni said...

Oh my! I don't even know what to say. Oh my!