Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall Break

This past weekend was Fall Break (better known as UEA with Monday off tacked on).
Sarah went camping with my sister Lori's family. They went to Crystal Hot Springs. It's a campground & swimming area in Honeyville, Utah. The pools are filled with water from natural hot & cold springs, so they are kind of salty, but feel really good. We went there every year growing up. It's still the same!
I took Mason & Emma up on Friday to swim. The temperature was in the 70's & the water was much warmer. My kids thought the water was great. Too bad we did not have our camera along.
Monday Lori, Lynda, & I took our kids to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point. They had a great time!

Jonah, Isaac, & Mason, what handsome fellows!
Emma was really good for the day, she even fell asleep in her stroller towards the end (she rarely does that!).

Mason did the bungee jump. He loved it! Sarah had done this at Snowbird & did not want to try it again.
There were tons of inflatable slides & bouncers, the kids loved them!




There was a little haunted house.



We picked out a few pumkins, only $2 each since it was the last day.






Mason & Jonah in the Toddler Town, even though they probably should not have been.
Emma thought the Toddler Town was great! It did gross me out when she tried to eat these balls.

















4 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like it was quite an eventful weekend. I'm sorry I missed going to Crystal Springs; that's always fun and the weather was nice.

Janus said...

I LOVE Crystal Springs. We used to go there all the time, since we lived really close to it, you know living in Tremonton growing up. Ahhhh... the memories!! Glad you could enjoy yourselves over UEA.

Janus

Nancy said...

The kids all look so cute in these pictures! I bet they did have a good time.

Megan Parr said...

Man I wish I could've gone. It sounded fun. Oh well. Everyone looks really cute though! Especially the jack-o-lantern triplets!