Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Good thing she's cute!

Emma was 11 months old yesterday. All I can say is it's a good thing she's cute, really cute.
She has been our toughest baby. She does not care much for sleeping. We've given up on the two naps a day, so yesterday I fed her & put her down around 1:00. She did not like that idea. She screamed in her crib until I went in to hold her for a second & put her back down. When I got in there, she had thrown a sock as well as her pants overboard. The pants on the floor just made me laugh. Good thing I think it's funny, she did it again today; screamed forever, threw pants overboard, and now is finally napping, pantless. This picture shows her great teeth, she's got 8, all 5 on the top came during September, it was a painful month. No, there is nothing wrong with her eye, she's just grinning so big that it's all scrunched up.
Emma loves my tupperware cupboard. Good thing that's the only thing in there.
Yesterday she discovered the kitchen towel drawer, she thought she'd struck gold.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I cannot believe all of those teeth! No wonder she wasn't sleeping! Jared is still just sporting the two bottom ones. But he is also a huge fan of the tupperware. My mom-in-law called tonight to ask what he wanted for his 1st b-day, and I told her to not spend alot as he seems to be more a fan of cardboard boxes and plastic :-)
Oh, and happy b-day to Sarah!

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Charlie is the same way. He hates naps! I'm glad I'm not alone! Hopefully my future children wont be like him in that way. ha ha.