Wednesday, October 8, 2008

oh deer.

We have lots of deer around here. This morning there were three in our backyard.
Mason has not been a huge fan of the deer. One night he came upstairs telling me there was a deer in his room. The next morning when I asked him about it he remembered the deer still. Then whenever he'd see a deer out behind the back fence he'd get nervous & run into the house & lock the door since he knows deer can't open doors. These deer were wandering down our street.
This is one right behind our back fence. I had Mason look at this one carefully to hopefully overcome his fear. He still told me about the deer in his room, but that they are not scary. He must be having quite the dreams.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Better deer in your room than a monster-well maybe not.

Jen said...

Wow, that is incredible. I hope it doesn't ruin his love for Rudolph at Christmas time.