Monday, May 11, 2009

We've moved!

We moved on May 2.  I've not blogged about our fun yet since I don't have the internet at our new house yet.  Comcast has yet to reach our neighborhood, but keep telling me they will by next week.  We'll see.  Until then, I drop Sarah off at the bus stop in our old neighborhood then come to the old house & do all my online stuff while Mason & Emma ride wheelie toys in the backyard (we've got this place until June 1).
We like our new house & can't wait for it to be all unpacked.  Most of the rooms are livable, except Sarah's.  She's quite the hoarder & I just don't know what to do for hers (I put off packing her room too, it's just hard to face!).
I will say this about our move week, Todd had a terrible cold but got off early every day & was home before 5 the entire week.  That's not happened since Mayo.  Last week made up for it though, he was not home until 8pm 3 nights & then on call Saturday, blah.  
Our move day was rainy (most of ours seem to be).  We'd hired movers for the big stuff & had both sets of parents helping with kids & unpacking.  It went pretty smoothly & we were all worn out when it was over.
Emma has not cared much for her new room (even though it's set up the say way her old one was) & has given us a few sleepless nights.  Other than that, we all seem pretty happy.  
I will say this, if I never move again, it will still be too soon!  Good luck to my friends who have some more moves on the way!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Good for you guys!! I would love to come and see the house sometime....I just love looking at homes!! Hope this is your home for MANY years to come!