Thursday, April 30, 2009

Moving moving moving

We are moving into our new house on Saturday.  Yeah!!!!  I can't wait to be done packing boxes.  
Last year I packed up my house with a 6 month old who did not enjoy being banished to her Bumbo or swing all day (she really liked to be held, all the time).  This year I'm packing a house 7 months pregnant.  I'm not sure which is worse!
Our landscaping was finished today.  It looks GREAT!!!!  We did not get all the plants on our "plant list" yet, but what we have looks super.  One of these days I'll take some pictures.  Now about our fence that was damaged in the process (not a good thing, since it was only 1 week old), we've been told that will be worked on next week.
Mason is ready for Todd to put up the new swing set.  I think that's going to have to wait until the sod takes hold & we get settled in a bit.

5 comments:

Hillary said...

Good luck with the packing and the move! At least it's cross-town this time and not cross-country. And just think that this could be the last move you ever make! A happy thought, indeed.

Becky said...

Good luck with all the moving. I know you have lots of sippy cups to pack. I'm sorry I won't be down to help tomorrow. I hope it doesn't rain, even though the forecast seems to be indicating that it will.
It'll be very nice for you when you're all moved and settled in.

Hendry Happenings said...

I can't believe that it is finally happening. What a great feeling to be settled!

Jared and Lisa said...

Good luck, don't over do it. I hope you have plenty of help.

myndie said...

moving is hard work when your not pregnant, it's a good thing you are so tough. dave and i were talking the other day about your first delivery. we thought we could make a pretty great tv show of all funny/crazy things that happened to all our friends during those few years. good luck with your move, congrats on being settled, and i look forward to seeing pics of your new babe.