Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pool time

Last week we had our first really warm day & we broke out the pool.  I bought this thing from a neighbor in Rochester at a garage sale.  I could not part with it for our moves & I'm happy I did not.  It's the right size for Emma & Mason.  Sarah is really wanting something bigger.
I did not bother with a swimsuit for Emma.  By the end her diaper just about exploded.  The big kids thought it was really funny.
Today we had a bunch of water running down our street from the field across the street being watered.  Emma wanted me to put her little slide into the gutter so she could slide & splash like she does in the pool.  Smart kid.
Now Emma is awake & my blogging spree must end.  Too bad, I'm still not caught up.

1 comment:

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Looks like fun!
I got a little pool for Charlie today, and he swam/sat in it and played. It was cute.