Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Emma's 18 months!

Emma is the big 18 months today!  I am always excited about this age because it means nursery at church, whew.
Emma's a shoe girl.  We were at the mall last week & I had a pair of crocs for Sarah.  I gave them to Emma to hold in her stroller & she immediately was trying to put them on herself.  She likes to walk around in Mason's shoes & somehow manages to do it without falling.
She's finally saying a few recognizable words, lets see, Momo for Elmo, Bob for Spongebob (proud of that one!  We have a kids meal toy of Spongebob).  She likes to say Daddy & sometimes comes up with mommy, ara for Sarah, iack for her cousin Isaac, ala for Allie.  That's all I can think of right now!
She loves to ride the wiggle racers on the sidewalk & always wants to stay outside.  She's not big enough for most of the things at the park, but she sure tries (it's going to be a long summer for the park).
Emma is finally leaving things (besides her elastic) in her hair, yeah!  She used to, until her arms could reach the top of her head.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute little girl! I hope she'll go to nursery for you! My kids were a little bit of a struggle, but then I got called into nursery, so it worked out!

Megan Parr said...

Sweet Emma babes. I had so much fun babysitting them on Thursday!