Thursday, May 28, 2009

They are still alive


Mason & Emma are still alive.  My sister called yesterday after reading my blog to check.
Mason checked on the ceiling first thing yesterday morning.  He came in to my bathroom & informed me that the ceiling was no longer dripping.  He was concerned about my computer, since he likes to play games on it.
Today I did discover that our important papers in my file had gotten wetter than I'd realized.  I'm talking birth certificates, Todd's medical license, that kind of good stuff!  Luckily Todd has a new filing cabinet so these will soon have a permanent & hopefully dry home.



This is how the ceiling finally ended up after the waterfalls stopped.  We need to call our builder & get the name of the painter who did our house.  Fun fun!

No comments: