Monday, March 9, 2009

Loaner


The past two Fridays our new car has been at the dealership.  The first was to have a DVD player installed.  The second was to have a new bumper installed.  The bumper had a crack in it when we bought the car.  We would have had it installed at the same time as the DVD player, but it had been painted the wrong color & we did not think we wanted it on our new car.
The first week, we were given our old Explorer as our loaner car.  We all thought it was fun to ride in it again & to take a few pictures.  I was happy to get to burn some of the gas I'd put in it the day before we'd traded it in.  
The next week we were once again given our old car.  I think that return was probably our final goodbye.  We are enjoying our new car & I finally let the kids use the DVD for drives to grandparents' homes this weekend.



1 comment:

Nancy said...

That's so funny to use the old car as a loaner. Makes me laugh.