Monday, March 23, 2009

spring has sprung

Today we woke up to snow.  Blah.  Now it has turned to a cold rain, not much better.
We've also got sick kids around here.  Sarah has strep throat (surprise surprise) & Mason has a whoppin ear infection.  Emma had an ear infection about 10 days ago, so we've got 3 bottle of amoxicillin in the fridge.  Target's color bands on top are coming in handy.
That's it from here.  Todd's enjoying himself in Rochester (more now that he's missed the fun few days around here I'm sure!).

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I feel your pain! Andy has been out of town MANY times when the kids have been sick. So sorry and I hope things get better soon!

Becky said...

Hmm. I wonder why strep throat was making Sarah's stomach "feel squishy" yesterday. Odd. She has strep all the time it seems like!
Sadly, the weather for Todd in Minnesota is probably better than it is here! I'm sooo done with winter. Just what you need - snow and sickness.