Saturday, March 28, 2009

Emma's first haircut


Emma's in the airplane chair at Cookie Cutters not sure what to think.

She was mad to have the cape put on & even more mad to have a stranger squirting her hair & combing it.

Emma had a big tear on her cheek during this.  I don't think I've ever seen her so sober.
Almost done, just tolerating this.
All done, whew.  She's checking to make sure she has a ponytail to play with.  Emma likes to play with her ponytail all the time (happy, sad, sleepy, whenever).  I can't put anything but an elastic in her hair because she rips it out, but she wants the elastic because after a bath she has nothing up there to play with.
You can't tell from the picture, but her hair is just a bit shorter & finally even all around the bottom. 

3 comments:

Emily Hartvigsen said...

So Cute!!! I need to take Charlie there! Where is it?

Julie said...

Cookie cutters is by Wal Mart in Lehi

Jenni said...

I tried to get Ben's haircut and he screamed and screamed. So then I tried to trim it myself and I'm sure you can imagine. He currently looks like a neglected child with a bad bang trim.