Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring is here!

Sorry, this is kind of a random post.

Yesterday was a great first day of spring!  It actually felt like spring, temps were around 70, so nice!
Lori brought Isaac over & the kids had fun in the yard.  I spent some time weeding (or shall I say, spraying round-up on the weeds) & killing box elder bugs (if I move a single one of these bugs to my new house I'm going to scream).  I wish my new yard was bigger, but not quite as big as the one I've been taking care of this year, it's just too much!
Last night we had my niece Megan babysit (thanks on such short notice!).  We went to dinner & I drank 3 blackberry lemonades.  Then we went to a movie.  I thought I'd be in big trouble, needing to take a potty break.  Oh no, I think all 3 of those lemonades ended up in my legs, they were so puffy by the end of the show!  Looks like I've got a few fun months ahead for my legs.  Can't wait.
Today we braved a park by our house that has a pond.  Last summer the pond was pretty slimy, today it was not too bad.  The kids had fun throwing bread to some ducks.
Todd is on his way to Rochester to do some practice sessions for his oral boards.  I would love to be there with him, so would Sarah (to see Mary Jane of course).  Mason was a little confused & asked if the people who live in our house would be gone so Todd could stay there.  I told him daddy would be staying at a hotel.  Mason knows about that sort of thing since we spent our last week in Rochester in a hotel.
That's that around here!

1 comment:

Jared and Lisa said...

I never understood how the swelling problems happened... I always suffered from swelling while pregnant. They always said drink more water. So, I guess that's what you do? Good luck with it. Hope you feel alright. When exactly is your due date again? Have you decided a name yet, will it be a surprise?