Sunday, May 18, 2008

Transportation Fair






Yesterday we attended the transportation fair. Mason remembered going to this last year & was very excited. All sorts of city vehicles & other fun trucks are at a park available for kids to get in & see how they work. Mason loved it! Sarah had Mary Jane & Katelynn with her. I told them they would have to do things like this more often if they had a brother. I think they enjoyed it, but were happy to leave. Mason & Todd stayed for a long time, getting into almost every truck they could. Mason's favorite place in all of them was behind the wheel.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Sam is looking at these pictures and he has truck driving envy. I totally forgot (I didn't write it down because I knew Brad would be able to go).

I'm glad Mason had a fun day!

Jenni said...

Opps I mean Brad wouldn't be able to go. Ben and Sam are distracting me.

I should never get on the computer with kids around.