Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The moving blahs

Okay, the house is packed (I think!) & our moving truck will be here at 8:00 am.  Yikes.  This moving business is the worst!!!!  Only one more time hopefully ever & it will just be across town, not across the country, good thing!  I don't think I can handle doing this ever again.  
The kids are feeling our stress, but are excited to go to a hotel tomorrow with a fun pool.
One more thing.  We've had this beastly desk since our Provo days.  Well, today the Salvation Army  finally came to pick it up (I'd called a few weeks ago) & they would not take it, it's too beat up!!!  So, now I'm still stuck with it.  

3 comments:

Janus said...

Julie,
We will definately miss you and your family. Good luck with everything.

Janus

Hendry Happenings said...

I can't believe you are movin' on and up! I just said that other day that they should sentence prisoners to helping people move. It is the worst.

Jen said...

Oh Julie, we will miss you guys so much. You guys seriously have the CUTEST kids ever and I will miss smiling at them at church. We really wish you guys the best.

A bit cheesy, but thanks for always being so kind to me and making me feel welcome and inviting me to things even though I swear, it never worked out. Send me an email so I know your email address and I will invite you to our blog if you are interested. jgladwell24@gmail.com Good luck with everything you guys!! Man you are lucky!! You guys are DONE, and your kids are still young, what a great combination.

Have a safe trip Calls!!!