Monday, June 22, 2009

You know you live in Utah County when....

Today I went to an OB checkup.  My due date is July 22 (based on my first ultrasound, my second put it at July 15, but the OB is still going by the first).  Anyway, the OB asked what day I'd like to schedule an induction for.  I've never been asked that before!  I was not sure what to say!  
The earliest I can do it, by their dates, is July 15, so that's what I chose.  Todd is starting his time off that day, so if we make it that would work great.  I'm excited to have an end date (as long as the hospital is not bursting at the seams & I can get in for an induction, judging by all the huge bellies at the OB today, it might be full).
We'll see what happens!

2 comments:

Rosemary and Rick said...

o.k., I so needed to be in Utah for the last 10 years! What is up with that?! I'm liking mid-July--that's always been a good time to have a birthday.

Sarah said...

I immediately thought of Rosemary when I read your post - and she already commented! Things are sure different in Utah.