Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mom the magnet

I'm busy getting ready for our new arrive within the next month.  This here is what I'm most anxious about though, I can handle the baby, it's the big siblings that are going to be a bit challenging!
Emma is cooperating right now though.  We've borrowed a crib & put it in the alcove of Sarah's room.  Emma is taking her first nap up there right now without any more fuss than usual (she likes to scream for a few minutes before falling asleep).  Hope she'll keep it up!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I know just how you feel!!! The kids are always in my space and it drives me crazy!

Jen said...

Julie, this picture made me laugh. What mother cannot relate?? So funny! Good luck with #4. That still seems so crazy to me. It seems like you just had Emma and were finally bringing her to gymnastics. Time flies!!

Jenni said...

I hear ya! I had to "force" my children downstairs to their play room just today while they were climbing over me as I was trying to pay bills online.

Good luck with getting ready!

Sarah said...

And then in a few years they'll want to be as far away as possible, and we'll want them close by.