Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve turned out fun, for all of us but Todd.  He was on call.  He was called in at 7:30 am & did not arrive home again until 7:30 am on Christmas morning.  He'd gotten a little sleep during that time.
I took the kids swimming with my sisters & their kids.  Emma had a bad cold, so she stayed on the side with Lynda.  It was kind of a good thing she did not feel too hot, she was more willing to just sit in the stroller that way.
Jonah, Mason, & Isaac on the slide.
Sarah not wanting to get out, even though we'd been there nearly two hours.
Mason, Sarah, & Emma before opening their Christmas Eve pajamas.
Becky, Sarah, Mom, Mason, Dad, Emma.  They came for dinner so we would not be too lonely for Christmas Eve.
Not one of our better pictures!  I think I'm the only one with my eyes somewhat open.

4 comments:

Jen said...

What a great idea to go swimming. I love the gingerbread play costumes. I wish they did plays here. Again, congrats on baby#4. You guys are such a darling family.

Jared and Lisa said...

Sounds like it was a good Christmas. Rough work day for Todd. Jared ended up having to go into work Christmas night (that was better than Christmas eve for sure.) Happy New Year!

Hendry Happenings said...

The good news is that he is slowly working his way up the totem pole. I am dreading when we are that bottom man again.

The Hall Clan said...

Sorry Julie, but I love the last picture,,,I'm glad you posted it. Truth be told, that is how things are in my fam 90% of the time. Good thing you are around family now!!! At least todd was home for christmas morning.

check my blog out,,,finally up and going