Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged for 8 things

My cousin Emily tagged me a while ago, I'm a bit slow doing it, but here goes.

8 shows I watch
I don't think I watch 8 shows regularly, I don't watch anything really regularly.
1. The Office (only a few times, it's just silly)
2. HGTV things (mostly House Hunters)
3. Discovery Channel stuff (when Todd has the remote)
4. National Geographic Channel stuff (once again, Todd in control)
5. Something we DVR'd
6. 7. 8. I just can't think of anything else

8 favorite restaurants
This should be easy, I enjoy eating out, without kids that is!
1. The Cheesecake Factory (if only the wait was not so terrible)
2. The Spaghetti Factory
3. PF Changs
4. Ruby River
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Papa John's (I could have pizza once a week & be happy)
7. Jimmy John's (they have good subs & I'm not a huge sub fan)
8. Pretty much anything I did not cook myself

8 things that happened yesterday
Hmm, I'm drawing a blank.  Must have been great!
1. Got Sarah off to school, barely in time for the bus (she can be really chatty in the morning)
2. Vacuumed the house (there's a lot of carpet)
3. Waited for my mom to come to babysit my kids (should have told her 10 not 11, Mason was so excited to have her come!)
4. Went to Twilight with my two older sisters
5. Came home, talked with my mom & Lori for a while
6. Picked Sarah up from a friend's house (she'd ridden home with her on her bus)
7. Picked pizza up from Dominos
8. Wrestled the kids to bed, whew, the day is done!

8 things I look forward to
1. Thanksgiving
2. Mason's birthday (poor kid, he's the last one during our family "birthday season")
3.Christmas (it's fun to have some new toys, even though we already have way too many)
4. Closing on our house (in a few weeks, assuming everything gets finished)
5. Moving in (not the actual moving part, but it will be fun to live there!)
6. A vacation, anywhere!
7. A date with Todd, to anywhere!
8. Spending time with my family 

8 things on my wish list
1. That my kids would obey me the first time I ask them to do something
2. That some of my good friends would move into the houses still for sale in my new neighborhood.
3. To travel
4. A clean house
5. A new car that could fit three carseats/boosters easily
6. New clothes (& a few less pounds so they'd look good)
7. For my kids to turn out great
8. To have some close friends again (I miss hanging out with my friends!)

8 phrases I use all the time
1. Potty, brush, pajama (Todd came up with that one & we have to say it about 20 times each night)
2. You are going to lose a dime!
3. See you later
4. Be good
5. I love you
6. We are going now
7. Talk to you later
8. What's up?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Julie, that was fun to read. I'm glad you thought Twilight was at least okay. I was incredibly disappointed. It started out descent and then went downhill from about the meadow scene on!! Oh well.

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Yay! That was fun to read about you! Good luck on moving in to your new house! :)