Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy birthday to me

We are onto the 4th birthday in our house, mine. I'm the big 33.  It was a nice day, with a few little surprises.  
Todd & Sarah picked out a new camera for me, one that fits in my purse & takes movies.  We have a great camera already, it's just too big to haul around, so this is what I wanted.
We got to eat dinner at my parent's house & that was fun!  Thanks mom & dad. 
One birthday to go, Mason on December 9, then we'll be done for a while, whew!

4 comments:

Jared and Lisa said...

Sounds like you had a good day. Happy Belated Birthday!

Nancy said...

Remember the day well 33 years ago. It was also the day after Thanksgiving like this year. I thought I ate too much turkey and had indigestion but no, it was just enough labor to make it to the hospital and you were born 30 minutes later. So cute you were!

tFool said...

20 Years ago the fact that I'm two years older than you seemed like a big deal.

Hendry Happenings said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe how close all of your family's birthdays are.