Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow again.

We woke up to a bunch of snow this morning. The kids had gotten up really early & wanted to play before Sarah went to school. Good thing they did because the snow is melting now. They had a good time then I drove Sarah to school. Emma did not think too highly of the snow. It was snowing really hard when I took her out & she would not let me put mittens on her poor little hands.
Yes, the snow pants were Mason's & the coat was Sarah's. It's great to be the third child.
Sarah's coat was soaked. Good thing I'd bought her a new one just yesterday! She insisted on taking her snow pants to school. In Minnesota the kids wear them pretty much from November to March. I called Lori's house & asked Allie this morning if kids wear them to school. She said not usually, so I just packed Sarah's wet ones in a bag in her backpack, just in case!

3 comments:

Rosemary and Rick said...

no snow yet here, but they say this weekend. the past few days we have been in the high 60's 70's! Nicky had her baby boy last night. Rick was on OB call so he let me know she did great!

Nancy said...

Looks like Emma wasn't quite sure what to make of the cold snow. What a change from last week!

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Wow! You got a lot of snow. We just got a skiff of snow in Provo.