Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Little Scamp

Emma is quite the kid! She started crawling on a Friday & by Tuesday she was pulling up to things. I went in her room after her nap & she was standing in her crib screaming. My oh my.
She's also managed to find the stairs. Sarah found her one day on the second step down. Yikes.
She's also decided to be a newborn again & wake up every 2-3 hours at night. She'll just sit in her crib & scream until I come in & hold her. Not so fun! But she sure is cute!

PS. The boxes in the background are not still from unpacking, but from Sarah & cousins building something out of them.

4 comments:

Jared and Lisa said...

Emma has the look you'd expect to find on a cute baby cereal box or huggies... she's so cute! I nearly feel like an aunt who would squeeze her cheeks. Prob. not a great idea. Hope you get better sleep. :)

Rosemary and Rick said...

we call that behavior "Mug" behavior in our family. I have no idea where that word came from, but it sounds like Emma is catching a clue from lauryn

Jenni said...

Sorry about the lack of sleep. No fun! But she is a cutie!

Ellen said...

you mean there is hope that all these boxes will be gone at some point? 4 days into unpacking I'm not all that convinced...