Sunday, July 13, 2008

Restaurant review

Becky put in a movie review, so I thought I'd review what I've recently done.
We have been here over a month & had yet to visit a "playplace" fast food something or other.  Mason always gets excited when he sees one.  Rochester had a playplace McDonalds & that was it for the entire city.  We did not go often because it was always so crowded.  Anyway, the kids were dying to play in the greasy tubes of a playplace so we gave them  chance last night.  I wish we had stayed home.
We braved Carl's Jr.  Fine.  I got the new taco salad.  It was fine at 6:00pm, but 7 hours later it was not so fine as it came back up.  Blah.  I am feeling a bit better now & am really enjoying just Emma since Todd took the others to church.  I think it will be another month before we brave a playplace again & maybe I'll just stick to a soda.

1 comment:

Rosemary and Rick said...

Brutal! I am sorry! At least Todd was home to take the kids to church and you didn't have to find a sub at the last minute (small blessings). Hope you are feeling better soon!