Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What am I not doing?

The last two February's I have been packing up a house.
In 2008 I was packing to prepare for putting our house on the market (not fun!).
Last year I was packing to move to our new house.
This year in February the only packing I'm going to do is for a trip to Disneyland in a few weeks. Good thing, I don't think I'm able to do much more than that!
Also, Mitchell has made it to 7 months without moving to a new house. Mason was 6 months when we moved from Centerville, UT to Rochester, MN. Emma was 6 months when we moved from Rochester, MN to Highland, UT. Right now we are staying put, unless of course our basement floods again all summer, then we just might be out of here!!!!!

2 comments:

Hendry Happenings said...

It looks like you guys have been busy over the past months. Enjoy not packing! We are trying to make our house look less full to put it on the market and there is all kinds of packing going on. Have fun in Disney!

Jen said...

Julie, I'm so glad you get to stay put!! It was fun to read and catch up and see what you've been up to! YOur kids are growing so much. Owen did karate and LOVED it. We too told him he couldn't practice on any other human being except those at class! :-) It was fun and something different. I'm sure Mason loves it. Hopefully, your basement stays dry this summer!