Friday, February 12, 2010

7 month little dude

Mitchell was 7 months old yesterday.
It was last year, on February 13th I found out I was having a boy. What a good little boy he is!
Last week I weighed Mitchell in his carseat, 29.85 pounds. He's a big & super heavy boy! It's probably time to give up the portable carseat, but I'm just not ready! For one thing, he does not sit well enough to survive sitting in a shopping cart. The other, those carseat naps are really great.
This is Mitchell's eight year old big sister all decked out for her Valentines Day party at school. She's one of the few people who can get away with wearing pink & red at the same time!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I'd say Mitchell is no longer a little dude, but a big dude!
And Sarah, well, she gets away with lots of interesting clothing combinations.

Nancy said...

Cute pictures!!! Mitchell really is a good little (or should I say "big") guy. And Sarah wouldn't be Sarah if she couldn't wear pink and red together.

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Such cute kids! I remember loving the Valentine's Day party's in elementary school. I think pink and red work together just fine for Valentines Day. :)