Sunday, February 7, 2010

Images from our house lately


I am so behind on blogging this is the only way I can kind of catch up.


Emm'a's got a new a bit too big swimsuit. She likes to wear it over her clothes. I guess that's a good thing since it would be a bit chilly without clothes!
Emma's choice of sleepwear. Warm jammies, her new princess nightgown & princess swim suit. Last night she added a sweater to the mix.
Mason has started karate, with the warning he cannot practice on his sisters.
I guess Mitchell played a little too hard & wore himself out.
Picture picture.
Sarah's twin in Christmas Eve jammies.
Mason as Optimus Prime. He loves to watch transformer costumes that transform on youtube. This was the best I could come up with (I lack time & creativity!).
He's pretty proud of this thing!
Mitchell is learning to sit up. He likes it for a minute or two, then faceplants into the carpet.
Mason was trying to be a snowplow. Too bad the jeep does not have more traction. A neighbor saw him driving this down the sidewalk once & said it made her day.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Emma's sleepwear has inspired me. I may have to try that . . . or not.
And if Mason wants to come snowplow our driveway, I'd be happy to let him.

The Hall Clan said...

your kiddos are hilarious!! layers are always good i guess--love the optimus prime--to a 5 year old i'm sure it was perfect, and the snow plow, that would have made my day too.


I would agree, that hopefully poor sarah isn't repeating ALL of last year.

Nancy said...

Fun pictures....glad you post them.

Sarah said...

Isaac would love Mason's snowplow idea. He is always begging me to go outside and shovel or watch me use the snowblower (he's not a bad guy to have around).