Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring break?

Hmm, it's hard to believe the kids were having an egg hunt out here just three days ago!
I was talking to my landscaper on the phone.  Our yard was on the schedule for this week, obviously it's not happening.  I told him the reason it is snowing is because I finally packed up the snowpants & boots & took them over to the new house last Saturday.

Today the kids & I went to the Thanksgiving Point dinosaur museum.  Sarah did not want to go at first (she was grumpy because her friends are out of town & she's stuck here).  They ended up having a great time.


Sarah by a triceratops, her favorite dinosaur (because of cera in the name).
Mason by the t-rex.
Digging for bones.  Emma did not like the sand in between her toes.  She's never been to a beach or played in a sandbox.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

The museum looks fun. What a contrast of your backyard pictures from Monday's. That's Spring for you!

Jenni said...

Fun times!