Sunday, September 7, 2008

He's on to me

Mason hates to stop whatever he's doing to run to the bathroom.  He'd rather dance around until the last possible second.  I try to get him to go by suggesting that maybe this time it would be a different color, such as pink like the strawberry milk he drank.  It usually works & after he goes he always says, "it's just yellow".  
Well, tonight he was doing the dance while we were outside.  I told him to run in & go.  He said no.  I said that maybe it would be red like the fruit punch crystal light he'd had for dinner.  He told me no again and said, "our bodies just make it yellow".  Too bad, now I'll need a new trick to get him in there! 

3 comments:

Jared and Lisa said...

That's too funny I wouldn't have thought of that one. You could possibly do some of the stuff they do for potty training, like adding food coloring to the water to have him see what color it changes when he pee's, but that could get away from you too. Or the cheerio targets. Or liquid soap in the toilet to make bubbles. All things that sound fun, but may not be the best idea in the end. Good luck with it.

Jenni said...

Great trick! I never thought of that one.

Jen said...

How clever of you. How hilarious that he figured it out.