Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cascade Springs

Yesterday we went for a drive to Cascade Springs. It's a pretty series of ponds & waterfalls up in American Fork Canyon. I'd been there probably 20 years ago & Todd never had, so we headed up with my parents & sister Becky.
The road through the canyon is very winding. Last summer as I rode up there with my family, Mason got sick (really gross, even though it really struck my mom funny). Yesterday I was a bit nervous for him, so we just rolled down his window & he seemed to do fine. I kept asking him if he felt ok, he'd respond "no, I'm sick, I have a cold." (which he does)
Sarah rode with my parents & about talked theirs & Becky's ears off. They asked if she got tired of talking & she told them that her voicebox never gets tired. I told her that her voice might never get tired, but I bet their ears get tired of listening sometimes. She kept right on going.
We had fun walking around the falls. Mason liked pushing Emma for a while, then he begged for his turn in the stroller.
The leaves were just starting to change, so we had some green & yellow & a few orange trees. Very pretty!



2 comments:

Jenni said...

I remember going there years ago as a kid. Brad and I took a drive up there while we were at BYU. Such a pretty place.

Hendry Happenings said...

You are such a good Mom!