Friday, January 21, 2011

Mitchell's latest

I was in my bedroom attempting to put new socks away (seriously, do they really need to put two metal clamp things on each pair?). I heard water running in the bathroom. Yesterday Mitchell had turned the water on in my bathtub as we left for carpool, without my knowing it. When we got home I was grateful it was only a trickle & that the drain was open.
Anyway, today this is what I found. Mitchell had climbed up the bathtub to Todd's sink. He'd turned on the water & was having a great time!


He was pretty pleased with himself.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

"What a KID!"

Natalie said...

He's a trouble maker, an't he. Good thing he's cute.

Becky said...

He just likes to bathe, that's all.

The Hall Clan said...

Oh, and you have already had water troubles in that house!!

Rosemary and Rick said...

What can we say? Plumber in the making? Maybe a lifeguard?