Wednesday, January 12, 2011

18 months & counting...


Mitchell turned 18 months on the 11th. I decided I need to post the pictures we had done of him during his first year. This reminded me that I really need to get them done again!
I'm lucky to have two cousins very talented in photography.
The first set of pictures is Mitchell in his blessing outfit. They were taken when he was 5 or 6 weeks old. He would NOT wake up for the pictures. He was so sweet!


These next few were in November, so he was about 4 1/2 months old.



These were taken in April when Mitchell was 9 months old. He'd had his first haircut & unfortunately a bit too much had been taken off (mostly in back which luckily did not show in the picture). He was just balancing on the chair.



I had these done right after his birthday. He was not walking or really even standing yet. It was a hot & humid July evening.

This was Mitchell a two Sundays ago all gussied up for starting nursery at church (yes, I did stick him in a couple of weeks early!). He did great until the last 20 minutes or so, then he was done. This past week he would not even go into nursery since he'd been traumatized from locking himself in a clerk's office during sacrament meeting. Hopefully he'll try nursery again in a few weeks!
Blowing a New Year's Eve blower.

Mitchell on the 11th. He looks sweet & innocent, but really he's not. See the upside down stools in the background? That's to prevent him from climbing up them to the kitchen counter. We do love our little dude even though he keeps us hopping (and really needs a haircut)!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Well, it's a good thing he's cute, because he definitely is a tornado.

Megan Parr said...

I think the last one is my favorite picture ever! He looks innocent on the outside, but he looks like he's thinking "Heh heh heh I'm gonna do something naughty!" :)

Anonymous said...

He's so cute, and so busy! I'm glad I'm not the one chasing him around all day....I'm too old!

Nancy said...

Little Mitchell, what a cutie....no a very busy cutie. We love him

Emily Hartvigsen said...

He's getting so big! What a cutie! :)

The Hall Clan said...

LOVE the upside down chairs!!! We are barricading the stairs with a barstool and I can't wait until we can take it down.

Greg And Richele Cook said...

I'm sorry, but there is just something about that little boy. I am addicted to any stories about or pictures of him. Just want to squeeze him! :)