Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Emma's "cursing"

Emma wants to be in charge & lets you know when she's not. She has little "swear" words that she'll use when she's really mad.
Over the weekend her cousins were babysitting. They got a kick out of her words! As an insult she'd tell them "you're naked" or "your a diaper" (the harshest words she knows). The other night as I was getting her ready for bed she was saying"I hate pull ups, I hate pajamas", then she exclaimed (the worst thing she could think of to say) "I HATE CHRISTMAS!" (from the Grinch). I just had to laugh at that one.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Today at work I told my computer it was a diaper and then decided I hate Christmas. I think adopting Emma's curses is going to be very enjoyable.

Janus said...

It totally reminds me of the scene in Ramona and Beezus when they are sitting at the dinner table and she announces to everyone that she is going to say a bad word and she says GUTS over and over again.

Kids are just the cutest and your Emma is one cute little girl.

Nancy said...

That's so funny. Gave me my laugh for the day.

Lisa said...

I love it. I really love the pictures you've recently posted too. I need to get more pictures of my kids too.