Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Emma's fun lately

This was Todd's rocking horse when he was a kid.  Emma thought it was great!  I tried to upload a video of her rocking out on it, but after a bunch of tries it still was not working!!!!  She was having a great time. No fear in this one!

Emma has not had much outside time this winter.  I finally bundled her up & took her out last week.  She thought it was great.  She would not keep her hat or mittens on.  Every time she fell she'd cry as her hands touched the snow, but she still would not try those mittens.
Emma walked very carefully.  Her footprints made me laugh.

We have deer in our backyard quite frequently.  Emma always gets excited to see them.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I particularly like Emma's hand-me-down snow outfit with the blue Mason pants and pink Sarah coat. I'm glad the kids enjoy the wildlife in your backyard.

Jenni said...

The footsteps in the snow are precious!