Friday, February 13, 2009

And it's a.....

I had an ultrasound today.  I am participating in a thyroid study, so I got to have one a bit sooner than originally planned.  I'll have my official doctor's office one in a few weeks.  Anyway, baby was not shy & he decided to show his stuff.  Yep, it's a boy!  
My mom & two of my sisters had been betting on girl, so Becky, you won.  I should give you naming rights since I really have no ideas for this one (I did not have any girl names waiting either).  
Todd was thrilled & Mason is excited to get bunk beds.  Sarah is at school & does not know yet, but she was wanting a sister.  I'm happy to be keeping the girl boy girl boy thing going, but girl would have been nice for room sharing with Emma (since they will be only 20 months apart).  I am happy to finally know I can dump all my girl clothes off to my sister-in-law who had a girl last October.  Yea, a few less things to move & store.

14 comments:

Becky said...

Woohoo! I won! Hmm, I'll try to come up with some good name suggestions for you.

Juls said...

Congrats! It is always fun to know!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! That is a cute family....girl, boy, girl, boy. A buddy for each of them!!

Rosemary and Rick said...

You are so lucky! I mean a boy is fabulous, but you get to get rid of some of your stuff! I wish! We are excited for your family!

Jared and Lisa said...

Congratulations! exciting news... of course completely healthy is the happiest news, so we'll hope for that as well. stay healthy.

Jared and Lisa said...

Congratulations! exciting news... of course completely healthy is the happiest news, so we'll hope for that as well. stay healthy.

Hillary said...

Congrats! I'll bet Mason will be thrilled to have a brother. Blake is still holding us to the promise of bunk beds for he and Jared. Glad to hear the fun news!

Hendry Happenings said...

Congrats! Is that not the best feeling ever to unload baby items on others!

Jen said...

congratulations Julie. Mason will be such a fun big brother. I'm so happy for you guys.

Jenni said...

Yippee! I would have said that either way but I'm sure Mason and Todd are excited that they are not going to be outnumbered.

Jenni said...

Yippee! I would have said that either way but I'm sure Mason and Todd are excited that they are not going to be outnumbered.

Cindy said...

Congratulations!

myndie said...

congrats!! you have darling kids. i hope you are feeling well.

Megan Parr said...

Hey I guessed a boy too! :)
I still think you should name him Nathan.