Monday, December 22, 2008

7 months

So, what will I be doing seven months from today?  Hopefully having a baby (if not sooner!).  Yes, I am expecting, which is a REALLY big surprise!  I guess this is what Todd & I get for joking that Emma was working really hard to be the last!
We told the kids tonight.  Sarah was a little upset because she won't get the biggest kid bedroom at the new house, unless she wants to share it with Emma for a while.  Oh, the worries of a seven year old.  Mason seemed fine with it all.  When we asked him what he wants it to be he said a girl.  I think he just would not know what to do with a brother.

10 comments:

Ellen said...

congratulations! T has taught us that surprise babies are pretty darn great:)

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Wow! Congrats! That's so exciting!

Sarah said...

Congrats, Julie!

Lorie said...

Congratulations Julie! Good luck.

Jared and Lisa said...

We're happy for you, Congratulations! Hope you're feeling well.

Hillary said...

Okay, I seriously had a dream the other night that I was pregnant again, and I have to tell you that I was pretty relieved to wake up and realize that I was not. It would be very bad timing for us to be having a baby and moving next summer. But seriously, LOTS of BIG Congrats to you! How fun to be close to your parents and siblings when having a baby! I bet they'll make the transition a breeze! Merry Christmas!

Jen said...

Congratulations Julie. That is great. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Hendry Happenings said...

Congrats! Those summer babies are so much easier to deal with (in regards to getting sick) once they arrive. Toughing it through those last few summer months may be a different story!

Jenni said...

This is the first time I have check out anyone's blog for weeks!! And OH MY!!! What exciting news! CONGRATS!!!!

Rosemary and Rick said...

O.k.,So I am a little embarrassed! Just found out from Mary Jane and then had to read your blog to catch up on your life! Congratulations!! Sorry. You probably thought I was so insensitive when I saw you on Christmas! I feel like a loser friend! At least you can't hate me because we don't see each other often enough for that, right?! We are very excited for you!