Friday, June 20, 2008

We really feel like home


Today we really feel like we are home. It's because we've got Mary Jane over playing, just like in Minnesota. She's staying in Bountiful with her Grammy & Grandad, so we are borrowing her for a couple of days.

We planned to meet at Ikea today, but had not nailed down any times. As I picked my kids up from their 1 hour in the play place, there was Mary Jane & Katelynn waiting to go in. They quickly got out of line & waited for my kids to come out. Sarah & Mary Jane were on cloud nine the rest of our time in the store. It was a bit nuts!

Since we've been home I've seen them breeze past several times, each time in different clothes playing something new. Mary Jane will sleep over tonight & be here part of tomorrow. Sarah had a huge list of things todo. I think they are only on about #2 of 9 items, & that was just for today. It could be a long night! Maybe we'll have to borrow her again next week.

3 comments:

Rosemary and Rick said...

love it! thanks so much! I hope they have an o.k. goodbye. I know it is going to be hard. It makes me sad just thinking about how dear they are to each other.

Jen said...

I'm glad they have been able to see each other. There is nothing sweeter, I think, than childhood buddies. I still remember all of mine. What cute girls they all are.

Kristi said...

Hi Julie! Glad your move went well and you are back in Utah. It was so good to see pictures of your cute kids. It's been a while!