Monday, June 30, 2008

Residency Done!

Todd is officially done with residency. He left Rochester on Friday & arrived here Saturday. Poor guy, having to do the drive twice. We were happy to have him home. He was #1 for the night, both Sarah & Mason demanded that he read their bedtime stories.
Todd's "real" job starts this week. Today he learned how to bill (always a good thing to know!). Tomorrow he'll get oriented to the hospital & hopefully start in the OR's soon after! It's kind of a weird feeling, knowing that he's no longer in training. We've come back to basically where we started from. I was working as an RN at UVRMC 8 years ago, then we left for medical school. Now Todd will work there as an anesthesiologist. Pretty exciting!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

It is crazy isn't it?!

I'm glad he made it safely! We'll call you in a few weeks and get together.

The Hall Clan said...

I was looking at kristi's blog tonight and noticed that your mom made a comment, so I found her blog, then yours and wow--so much fun to read and look at picts of your darling little fam--that emma is so stinking cute. If I can get my fanny in gear, I'll get a blog going, look at kristi's and you might see my fam at times (krandy.blogspot). so much fun to see you at the rodeo and 7peaks, wonder where i will run into you next.

tFool said...

How did I miss the fact that you're an RN? Makes me feel like a dimwit when I don't even know major things like that about my cousins.