Sunday, July 8, 2012

Easter, finally!

I have not blogged FOREVER!!!  I'm having a terrible time getting it to work.  Here are Easter pictures in a really random order.

Here are the kids washing hands after egg dying.  To see the eggs, go to the end of the post.

Mitchell & Emma on Easter morning.

All four kids looking at the camera, amazing!  They all got Webkinz in their baskets.







Counting eggs after the backyard hunt, the first hunt of the day.


Mitchell & his cousin Claire after the second egg hunt of the day.


The last hunt of the day.  I'm posting this in July & we still have Easter candy in the pantry!

This shirt was in Mitchell's Easter basket.  

The kids love to climb on Grandma & Grandpa's shed.  The adults are not sure why!

The Easter baskets before being raided.

And the egg dying picture, while the hands were still clean.  We dye a few boiled ones then all the raw eggs in the fridge.  It's fun to cook with colored eggs in the weeks following Easter.  This year the kids got ahead of me & started to dye the raw eggs before I could put the boiled ones away.  I was able to get most sorted correctly but did find a few boiled while cooking.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I see you've been doing some posting catch-up. I guess spring wasn't all that long ago, though.