Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Big Ten

The Big Ten Typed By: Sarah
This is before the party started.We were testing the backdrop.
Me bringing the hair flowers down from my bathroom.

Mitchell seemed to like Haven and his lollipop.
Becca dipping me.

We bought plastic flamingos to put in the yard but it was too windy to put them out.
MaryJane and Sarah.
Catherine kept throwing the balloon but we finally got a shot with the balloon not covering someone's face.
MaryJane and Allie slept over after the party.This is what we had for breakfast.Very colorful!
The presents after I opened them.
My mom took Allie,MaryJane,and I to the mall.Here we are in Iceing trying on wigs.The wig I had on was the some color as my hair, so it looked like I had long hair.They did not have any blond wigs so Allie and MaryJane put on brown ones instead.
Here we are at grandma and grandpa Call's house for dinner.We got matching Aero shirts at the mall.
Morgan and me were both turning ten so we shared the cake.{Actually Morgan already turned ten in September.}

2 comments:

Nancy PAL said...

What a fabulous party, Sarah! You have a great mom to help you do this. Looks like a lot of fun.

Becky said...

That's a lot of pink! I can't believe Sarah's ten!