Sunday, March 13, 2011

20 months & 40 months

Mitchell is 20 months now, the age Emma was when Mitchell was born.
I am SO HAPPY to NOT be having a baby right about now! I think I'm still recovering!
I found this great shirt for Mitchell. I ordered it online & had only seen the front.
The back is my favorite part!
He proved the need for adult supervision when I let him outside for a while. He found the swimming pool full of recently melted snow. He decided to go for a swim & have a drink. He's going to love summertime when it's actually warm enough to be wet!


Emma tried driving the Barbie jeep this week. She just kept going back to the fence, forward to the house, back to the fence, forward to the house. She does not really have the turning thing down. We need a bigger yard for her to drive this thing!
Emma is into pink & princesses right now (go figure, she is 3 after all!). This is the dress she HAD to have yesterday while we were at the mall. Pretty fancy!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I have a feeling Mitchell might enjoy playing in the gutter this summer, too.

Nancy said...

Yes, Mitchell is a big handful. Loved the pictures!