Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We celebrated Halloween with so many activities that we forgot today was actually the real day.
A few weeks ago we had our annual party at my sister, Lori's house. I found an awesome costume!
Mitchell was a burger boy. He was not quite walking for this party, but was finally up for the real day.
The cousins on my side.
The princesses, Cindabella & Sleeping Cutie, along with Dracula.
Sarah changed her costume several times. I think she finally liked this one. She'd better use one of the others next year!
Pumpkin carving. We had too many pumpkins & did not carve them all, but that was fine with me. Now I'll still have something on my porch for Thanksgiving.
Todd's side cousins. We had a combined birthday party for Claire & Emma.
All dressed up. It was pouring rain until about 6:30 so we got a late start trick-or-treating. The kids still made a haul though.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

The kids looked very cute. Halloween seems to be a favorite for them. Glad they got to go out trick-or-treating despite the rain.

Becky said...

You mean Sarah actually decided on a costume? Amazing.