Sunday, October 10, 2010

15 months almost


Mitchell will be 15 months tomorrow. I might as well blog about him tonight since I most likely will not get to it tomorrow. Here are a few pictures as to why I probably won't get around to blogging tomorrow.Mitchell has a fascination with our heat vents. It's a good thing he does not fit or I'd be pulling him out of the duct work.
Mitchell likes to empty my cupboards.
Yes, he is in the road. The other day our front door had blown open. He was in the process of crawling down our front steps when Mason arrived home in his carpool. It's a good thing he got home when he did or Mitchell might have been halfway around the block before I'd noticed he was gone.
Mitchell can't walk yet, but boy can he climb. He beelines for any open door to see what is on the other side.

He found a bunch of skittles. I think he likes them as much as Sarah does.
He's multitasking, pushing a stool around while drinking.
He loves the piano.
He's taken a few steps on his own, but is too fast on his knees to have any need to walk.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Enjoyed all the pictures! Yes, Mitchell is a hand-full. What a cute, busy kid!

Anonymous said...

It's a good thing he's so cute!!! I just love the way he crinkles up his nose when he's being silly and smiling!

Becky said...

I also love the way he bobs his head when he gets excited while he's crawling around - especially when it throws him off balance. Funny, busy kid.

Gardiner said...

Dear Julie,

Some advice I thought I would pass on: If you are ever missing up to eight pairs of Sunday shoes, check your heating ducts. That's where we found all of ours one Sunday morning. Our boys have a lot in common, it looks like!