Wednesday, November 11, 2009

4 month old little dude

Mitchell is four months old today. He's quite the little dude (though not that terribly little).
I will take him for his well baby check up next week, I'm curious how much he weighs!
He's a good baby. Last week he woke up too early, but I blamed it on him having a cold & the time change. This week he's back to going to bed by 9:30 or 10 & not waking up until after 6. So nice! He's usually pretty happy during the day, but not today. I hope he's not getting sick again.


Monday night Todd & I broke out the rice cereal. Mitchell did great with it! Mitchell snoozing this morning. Look at those cheeks!
He's not sure if he likes the Bumbo yet.

Having another round of rice cereal. He LOVES it!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

That is one cute little boy!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Todd's really shoveling it in!! Good thing Mitchy likes it! Way to go, little dude!!

Sarah said...

Another mini-Todd! Loves those cheeks!

Nancy said...

Can't believe he's already sitting in the little chair and eating out of a spoon. Growing tooooo fast!

The Hall Clan said...

What a face!!! Love those cheeks. It ALMOST makes me sad we will be having a girl not a boy!!!! Hahaha I can't believe a girl.

Hendry Happenings said...

Where did this big little guy come from. Emma and Carrinton look like two peas in a pod.