Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lagoon Day

We braved Lagoon this past Thursday. Luckily we did not have any rain this year, but it was HOT during the day!
Sarah brought Mary Jane who got Sarah onto a few big rides that she probably would not have tried. Mason was a dare devil. He even went on Wicked, which has a track like a giant upside down U. Emma loved everything she could go on, including Puff the little roller coaster.


Sarah's face as she came off the Spider.Mason enjoying a much needed snow cone.
Mitchell was a trooper. We just had to get him out of his stroller from time to time.
Sarah & Mary Jane on Odysea.

This is a clip of Emma, Ava, & Liam on the bumper cars. It was so funny to watch them. Ava & Emma tried again, Liam was too frustrated.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the bumper cars!!!! So funny!!!!

Becky said...

I wish I could've seen the kidlets on the bumper cars!

Jen said...

I miss Lagoon. I can't do many rides now that I'm older it makes me sick, but boy the memories at that place just flow! :-)

How fun that you have the Glines back. I'm sure your girls are thrilled. Looks like you've had a great summer!!