Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mitchell's busy day

Mitchell has been working hard the past few days to get another tooth. It's been painful for all of us.
This morning he refused to take a nap in his bed. I put him in this little seat while I emptied all the candy filled eggs from Easter (hadn't I put all that candy in just a few days ago?!).
I walked out of the kitchen for a minute & came back to a poor tired little dude.

He was still holding his little feeder full of a squashed banana. Yes, he was wearing a pink bib, it was the only clean one I could find.
After a real nap in his bed, we took Mitchell to Cookie Cutters for his first hair cut. He did great!

Here he is with his mohawk before it was cut off. Love the look on his face! Emma's quite sober in the background.
Here is the finished product (with a bit of wolf in the top, see a previous post about that). Mitchell actually was a little too good because the guy got a bit carried away & cut more off the back than I wanted.
Someone (Emma???) opened his lollipop that was tied to his balloon & gave it to him once we got home. He loved it!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the pictures of Mitchell asleep in his chair. So cute!

Megan Parr said...

I love the little Mitchy! What a cute baby!

Nancy said...

He's so good. Just love him!!!!