Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mitchell's blessing

Today we blessed Mitchell. He did great, he was quiet during the blessing & was alert & looking around during most of the rest of the meeting. Hope he stays so good! As for the others, well, the picture tells all.

I love his hair over his collar. I don't see this view of Mitchell much.
After a good nap & a bottle, Mitchell let us take some cute pictures. He's lying on my Bethlehem baby blanket. I'd bought this blanket in Jerusalem (I was told it was made in Bethlehem) 13 years ago. I have used it for each baby blessing.
I love these little pictures, but am once again reminded why I rarely buy baby clothes with collars!

We had a big brunch at our house after the meeting. This was our first time to host a big event in our new house. Luckily the basement has dried out & the kids had fun wiggle racing down there. Now I can relax until our next big event, Sarah's baptism on Halloween.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Sorry - I didn't do so well in getting a decent picture at the church. Mason's expression makes me laugh.

Nancy said...

Was a special day and glad to be a part of it. Mitchell is so very cute and so good. Love him!!! The luncheon was good and enjoyed the day there, especially holding Mitchell.

Kristi said...

What a cutie! Richele blessed Caleb yesterday as well and we had a luncheon at her house after. I guess we all had a great, fun day!

Rosemary and Rick said...

He is adorable! All the girls think he looks like Todd.

Hendry Happenings said...

What a cutie! He looks like a very well behaved baby!

Jenni said...

So precious!!!

Juls said...

What a cute baby!!! Congratulations! When school starts if you want to go to Thanksgiving Point with us, we have a membership and we can get guests in for half price...